Since the update when I try a load a game I am greeted with a lovely grey screen that won’t ever disappear and it won’t load a game. My log says possibly encrypted, it is not. Was working fine before the update. Looking for help.
- Operating System: macOS High Sierra 10.13.4
- CPU: 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5
- GPU: Intel Iris Graphics 6100 1536 MB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): HEAD-45aa950 (nightly)
- Game: POkemon Pokemon-Ultra-Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (6.6 KB)