I am runnung Osawari tantei 3 and I am seeing a slight graphical glitch where some objects are surrounded by white boxes.
- Operating System: windows 10 homw
- CPU: i7 8700k
- GPU: 1070ti
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1139
- Game: Osawari Tantei Ozawa Rina Rising 3 Nameko wa Banana no Yume wo Miruka (Japan)
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
To emphasize an issue, I draw red circle to show the issue
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (17.8 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
I found some issues in that log that need resolving:
- Citra is currently utilizing open-source system files which may cause emulation to be less accurate, but not affect system stability.
try different settings ‘Enable Hardware Shader’ enabled/disabled with ‘Accurate Multiplication’ and/or ‘Accurate Geometry Shader’ enabled, etc.
Thanks for the help. Unticking “enabling hardware shader” seems to be working, but it reduces the game speed to somewhere like 20%. Do you have any idea how to fix this?
Does setting internal resolution to native has any affect?
This worked!! Thank you so much and I cannot thank you enough. I can now enjoy this game!
Submit this issue here so it can be refereed to in the future when it could be fixed. (include system specs, issue description along with any media and log)