Slow Games and Crashes

hi Guys!
Recently my games have been going slower than they would usually…
Games like Mario Odyssey crash also after some movies (cutscenes)
I believe this is to do with my system/ computer…
Anyone have any suggestions to at least speed up my games to ensure they go at least faster than 7FPS?
yuzu_log.txt (4.9 KB)

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

That log is before starting to boot the game. Make sure to not open yuzu again before sending the log file.

@GoldenX86 Here you go
yuzu_log.txt (2.8 KB)

hey guys i have a issue with yuzu that if i launch mario odyssey it crashes after a few seconds
please help!!
yuzu_log.txt (25.6 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu Early Access 1013 HEAD-c5e7ef0e3
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1035G4 CPU @ 1.10GHz | AVX512 | FMA
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             Intel(R) Iris(R) Plus Graphics
GPU Driver Version                            27.20.100.8783
Use Async GPU                                 [x]
BCAT Backend                                  none
GPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  Normal

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

You need more RAM to be able to run yuzu, at least 8GB, with 16GB as the recommended amount.

Same issue, that log is from a yuzu window open before running any game. The moment you open yuzu again, you overwrite the previous log. Make sure to upload it first before opening yuzu again.

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu 407             . HEAD-mainline-636-3554-g369ed727a
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1035G4 CPU @ 1.10GHz | AVX512 | FMA
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             Intel(R) Iris(R) Plus Graphics
GPU Driver Version                            27.20.100.8783
Use Async GPU                                 [x]
BCAT Backend                                  none
GPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  Normal

this should work…
yuzu_log.txt (1.3 MB)

Configuration is good, driver is fine. It’s just your CPU being too slow.
See if disabling the game update improves performance a bit. But consider getting a laptop with a better CPU, or a desktop PC.

Ah Yes, I figured it was the laptop…
Thanks for the help!

I am going to write all of your solutions on this one topic and post it as a solution

1 Like

This is all of @GoldenX86’s solutions on this topic:
“See if disabling the game update improves performance a bit. But consider getting a laptop with better CPU, or a desktop PC.”
Also:
“You need a certain amount of RAM to be able to run yuzu, at least 8GB, with 16GB as the recommended amount.”
Final Note: This is all @GoldenX86’s solutions
They are a very smart kind person to be helping out in this!

1 Like