Slowdown in multiplayer

Issue:
having this same issue and pulling my hair out trying to get it solved. Does it with almost every game. Runs fine single player, 100% speed 60fps and smooth as butter. Starts multiplayer in the same house on same lan and it moves in slow motion despite citra reporting 100% 60fps on both machines just like before. Same as single player but it doesn’t play as it is reporting it should. Tried everything here, even disabling my firewall on all machines and the router, no dice. Tried using the citra multiplayer rooms as well as creating my own room, same result. Nothing seems to help here!

Tried changing every possible setting, using both current nightly and canary build. Same result. Posted log file in citra discord and only response I got to the issue was a bot saying everything was fine when clearly its not. There has to be way to resolve this and I know im not the only one with the issue.

Here is a clip of it in action. You can see my match in single player then my match in multiplayer with my wife in the next room. Both games run fine in single player at 60 fps. Once we connect to each other citra still says we are running at 60fps but there is a night and day difference in the speed of the game. Despite citra reporting both are running at 100% speed at 60 fps. I dont get what is causing this or how to resolve it Twitch

System Information

• Operating System: Win 10
  • CPU: i7-9700k
  • GPU: RTX 2070 Super
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1733
  • Game: Dead or Alive: Dimensions
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
citra_log.txt (11.6 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

It seems you’ve accidentally reopened Citra before uploading citra_log.txt which would clear the log. Redo the steps to get a new log and make sure you have started the game and reach the issue in-game before you close Citra. You can also upload citra_log.txt.old.txt

If the log becomes too large you can link to a pastebin or zip the log and upload to like Google Drive.