hi, prevciously when i used citra, i could play Smash Bros for 3DS normally using Citra Nightly 1827, with some problems with the FPS but everything was normal, until i downloaded the most recent version (Nightly 2020) and the emulator runs good some games like New Super Mario Bros 2 or Pac-man and the ghostly adventures, but when i try to open Smash Bros 3DS, the emulator just freezes
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-4300M CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.60 GHz
- GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600
- Citra Version (found in title bar):
- Game: Super Smash Bros for Nintendo 3DS
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (113.1 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 2020 HEAD-b231a22
Operating System Windows 10 Version 22H2 (Build 19045.3570)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4300M CPU @ 2.60GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API Unknown (?)
Graphics Renderer ?
GPU Driver Version ?
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You have GDB debugging enabled. This will cause citra not to launch games. This is only intended for debugging purposes and should be disabled in settings.
- Please enable the Vsync option if you are experiencing screen tearing.
- The CPU Clock percentage is not 100%. You may experience unexpected game speed.
Disable GDB Stub in Citra’s debug settings. You shouldn’t have enabled this at all. Additionally, set your CPU Clock Speed back to 100%. There’s a reason these settings are in the “Debug” part of Citra’s settings. If you don’t know what they’re for, stop touching them.