I’m having trouble running Smash 3DS with DLC. It has no issues on it’s own, or even with update 1.1.7 installed, but after applying the DLC cia it simply fails to boot.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-4510U CPU @ 2.00GHz 2.60 GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 730M
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1256
- Game: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (3.6 MB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1256 HEAD-b9e51f0
OpenGL Vendor NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer GeForce GT 730M/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders [x]
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Accurate multiplication didn’t solve the issue.
Please ensure that you dumped the DLC with a sufficiently recent version of GodMode9. This looks like DLC dumped before the bug in it was fixed. Update your GodMode9 and redump your dlc.
I got it working, thanks for the help!