Shaders Mess Up Game:
Alright, guys here is the main problem. Whenever I open Sm4sh on Citra with default settings, Sm4sh instantly crashes and gives me an error screen. This only applies to Sm4sh because I tried it with Animal Crossing and it was perfectly fine. I searched up the problem and some people were suggesting turning off disk shader cache. By doing this, however, the game kinda breaks. the camera for stages and gameplay seem to be locked on the very bottom of the map and the entire character selection screen is also broken. I can’t really explain so I will attach screenshots of what I experienced here. Please help I have tried almost everything but nothing seems to help.
- Operating System: MacOs
- CPU: MacBook Air (M1 2020)
- GPU: The New Apple Chip (No Intel which may be the problem?)
- Citra Version (Citra Nightly 1705):
- Game: Super Smash Bros for 3DS
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (5.2 KB)
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: