Smash 4 3DS - Mac Shader Issues

Shaders Mess Up Game:
Alright, guys here is the main problem. Whenever I open Sm4sh on Citra with default settings, Sm4sh instantly crashes and gives me an error screen. This only applies to Sm4sh because I tried it with Animal Crossing and it was perfectly fine. I searched up the problem and some people were suggesting turning off disk shader cache. By doing this, however, the game kinda breaks. the camera for stages and gameplay seem to be locked on the very bottom of the map and the entire character selection screen is also broken. I can’t really explain so I will attach screenshots of what I experienced here. Please help I have tried almost everything but nothing seems to help.

System Information

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Citra does not officially support the new M1 Macs. For more information about this, please read this topic: Apple M1 Chip on MacBook Pro

I got it to work before I just forgot what to do. It definatly has something either to do with the disk shader cache or the citra folder.

I literally have exactly the same issue, I just use the european version. It would be very kind of you if you’d try to find out how you fixed the issue