When I scan any Zelda amiibo in Hyrule Warriors Legends, it detects what amiibo it is. But doing the same on Smash Bros. will scan it as a Mario amiibo no matter what.
- Operating System: Windows 8.1
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i3-4030U @ 1.90GHz
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics Family
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 1088
- Game: Super Smash Bros.
citra_log.txt (856.7 KB)
I found some issues in that log that need resolving:
- Citra is currently utilizing open-source system files which may cause emulation to be less accurate, but not affect system stability.
This is a known issue, but the cause isn’t known yet. (@flTobi for a detailed answer)
I actually never heard of this issue before.
I have a similar problem, I try to emulate the amiibo.bin and it tells me that they contain data from another game and that I must delete the data to use the amiibo.
Not all amiibo functionality is currently supported. We don’t currently support reading savedata from amiibo’s.