Smash bros mii problem

hen i create a mii fighter in smash
its head is missing
any help

The game is suppose to open the Mii Selector applet when creating Mii Fighters. Since the Mii Selector applet is stubbed you cannot choose a Mii and so the Mii’s head will be missing.

i have mii maker on my emulator
is there no solution

Let me put it to you this way. The Mii Selector applet let’s the player choose their Miis. Even if you have the Miis created with Mii Maker you still can’t select them. It’s stubbed so that’s why your Mii has no head.

ive seen you created your own keyboard applet
you can do the same thing whit mii maker

That’s possible, it’d take a while to design well and implement though. A mii selector is more complex than a keyboard.

so if you want to have a head, this save file may help you
they got 100% of everything, and they have a lot of recommended mii fighter have a head :slight_smile: sorry for my English is bad
https://www.3ds-savegames.com/save/super-smash-bros-for-nintendo-3ds/100-save-file

how to i import this to citra
note: i use a canary build

Get the zip file and extract the save file to the save location of SSB3ds and enjoy
right click to the game and choose “Open save data location” and paste (extract) the save file
Note: can’t change the Control in the Option menu, and sometime the game is running but nothing happen next when i use the update