Hi. I attempted at playing my Super Smash Bros. Game but it wouldn’t boot. It just said:
“A Fatal Error has Occurred” and to check the log for details.
I assume that the problem has something to do with the key file but I am not sure.
- Operating System: 64-bit Operating System
- CPU: Intel ® Core ™ i5-8250U CPU
- GPU: 1.80 GHz (I think this is the right information)
- Citra Version (found in title bar): v.1563
- Game: Super Smash Bros. For Nintendo 3DS
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (17.1 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: