Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Without the 1.1.7 update and dlc, the game runs fine. When I install the update and dlc I get this error.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: i7-8750H
- GPU: 1050 ti
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1485
- Game: Super Smash Bros
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
citra_log.txt (39.1 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1485 HEAD-2aaef8a
OpenGL Vendor NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer GeForce GTX 1050 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 436.30
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- System configuration block 0x170000 appears to be corrupted. Please attempt the steps outlined in our FAQ https://citra-emu.org/wiki/faq/
the update is the problem try to download the version 1.1.4 or 1.1.6