Smash bros Update 1.17 problems(dlc too)

When i try to start a fight it will just stay on the loading screen. I thought it was the dlc characters but i played with Lucas and other dlc characters and have had no problem. This happens at random, some times it will load, sometimes i get to look and the same tip until i restart the game. I’m in the process of testing all the characters and stages to see what triggers it, but any help will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Btw, I looked in the log when the problem started and it was filled with this.

[1152.935954] HW.GPU video_core/command_processor.cpp:WriteUniformFloatReg:92: Invalid vertex shader float uniform index 127

The numbers in the brackets were different for each one, and the longer i let it sit there, more showed up.

Windows 7
Intel Core i7-2600
Intel HD Graphics 4000
Super Smash Bros. 3DS
(Log file was too big, ill try to get the error again and stop it before the log gets too big)

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Weird. It should be working unless one repo kinda messed up the game. So far, I’m using an older Canary build(specifically, 949) because recent builds slows down the performance of the game.

Another thing is that it might be corrupted dump. Would like to see the log file later.

UPDATE: After doing this a couple more times i realized its not the DLCs causing the problem, its the update itself. Im going to try to find a different update file and see if it has the same problem.

Make sure to have the same region of update and base game.