Smash Brothers Ultimate black screen but continuing audio, Adventure Mode

As the title says. Have tried to debug a little… for what it’s worth, I can do normal random-map and basic rules Smash, I can do some Spirit Challenges so far (no issues with the ones I have done)… but Adventure Mode just won’t let me even do the first fight. On OpenGL, the emulator just crashes outright. On Vulkan, I get the black screen but audio continues to play. Specs are as follows:
Core i7 6700, 3.9GHz
32GB DDR4 3200MHz
EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 Super (funny thing, OpenGL pushes this to a max core clock of 1980MHz and struggles to hold FPS, but Vulkan does 60FPS casually at 900-1200MHz, even with me vs 3 CPU players, once all the Shaders are done being loaded)

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

this issue is expected for now

1 Like

Ah, okay. I didn’t see anything about it in the searching I did, so figure I’d go in with specifics and report the oddities I mentioned between OGL and Vulkan.

No worries. Hopefully it’ll be fixed in time.

I have same trouble for adventure (only for it) someone find solution?

Hello where can i find solution to fix it?

There is none. You will have to wait for emulator improvement as mentioned months ago.