Smash in OpenGl makes half the screen covered

When I boot up smash with my intel uhd 620 int. graphics, during the main menu and in gameplay, half the screen is covered

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Can you post me a log file?

Log file is not updating once I encounter the problem in game and closed yuzu (it’s blank)

That happens if you re open yuzu before sending the log.

sorry i split the log into 3 parts, this is my first time doing this and the log is too big to upload as one txt file. yuzu_log (part 1).txt (3.9 MB)

yuzu_log (part 2).txt (2.2 MB)

yuzu_log (part 3).txt (3.0 MB)

Oh found the issue, half the screen gets covers when in undocked mode, when in docked mode, everything returns to normal

Docked mode is the best experience, undocked gives you low experience.

Yh I normally use undocked mode for the extra FPS

I prefer low FPS with best graphics.

With docked mode on my integrated graphics (in smash), I get a solid 30fps, which is fine for me

iGPU oh that hurts the FPS and Vulkan, to bad OpenGL is present only for Nvidia with the best results.

Ik that’s why when I get my job, (hopefully after the pandemic), il save for a better setup

Yup hope this pandemic goes faster, it is a hard time for us Homo sapiens or better said hairless monkeys.
Human Evolution