citra_log.txt (6.4 KB)
Issue: SMT 4 apoclyapse crashes on launch
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
SMT 4 apoclyapse was playing fine before, but then one day while playing i kicked the ups by mistake and my pc shut down, while the game was running. Since then it doesnt launches, or crashes immediately and citra window closes. if there are any errors, i cant see them, and it doesnt tell me of any crash logs, so idk, other games seem to be working fine, but not SMT 4 Apoclyapse. I have reinstalled both the rom and the emulator, but it doesnt work, i dont know what to do, help
- Operating System: Windows 10 pro
- CPU: Processor Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G3240T @ 2.70GHz, 2700 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)
- GPU: Integrated Graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): nightly 1830
- Game: Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apoclyapse
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):Cant take
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: