SMT 4 apoclyapse crashes on launch

citra_log.txt (6.4 KB)
Issue: SMT 4 apoclyapse crashes on launch
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
SMT 4 apoclyapse was playing fine before, but then one day while playing i kicked the ups by mistake and my pc shut down, while the game was running. Since then it doesnt launches, or crashes immediately and citra window closes. if there are any errors, i cant see them, and it doesnt tell me of any crash logs, so idk, other games seem to be working fine, but not SMT 4 Apoclyapse. I have reinstalled both the rom and the emulator, but it doesnt work, i dont know what to do, help

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10 pro
  • CPU: Processor Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G3240T @ 2.70GHz, 2700 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)
  • GPU: Integrated Graphics
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): nightly 1830
  • Game: Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apoclyapse
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):Cant take

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File

I found the log and have uploaded it

citra_log.txt (6.4 KB)

The log file is incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:

1. Open Citra, then go to File>Open Citra Folder (Citra>Open Citra Folder if on MacOS) and open up the log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
  2. Launch your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch and close Citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart Citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
  3. Now upload the log file in this chat.