The problem here is that whenever I go into that shop, the game would slow down and my cpu usage would increase from 8% to 21%, it would be “fixed” if i randomly pick another resolution, regardless of how big or small it is.
(Video: SMT IV Apocalypse Citra slowdown issue - YouTube)
- I set this to unlimited frames so that the problem can be shown in a more apparent manner. The
problem persists even when I lock my fps.
- This problem exists in both builds of Citra
- I don’t think this is my hardware issue as I can increase my res and it still runs perfectly
- I don’t know whether this problem exists further into the game, this is the only place I have experienced that happens
- Neither do I think it is my rom’s issue as I got this straight from my own 3ds
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: i7-7700k
- GPU: nVidia GTX 970
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary 2142
- Game: SMT IV Apocalypse
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (325.6 KB)