Sneak in Omega Ruby

I cant sneak in OR, ive tryed many of the recomended tasks to fix but nothing worked. When I started the game, it had worked.

citra_log.txt (72.6 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1697 HEAD-b3cab3c
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6200U CPU @ 2.30GHz
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             Intel(R) HD Graphics 520
GPU Driver Version                            21.20.16.4574
CPU JIT                                       [x]
Hardware Renderer                             [x]
Hardware Shader                               [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [x]
Shader JIT                                    [x]
System Region                                 -1
Shader Disk Cache                             [x]

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

citra_log.txt (128.7 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1697 HEAD-b3cab3c
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6200U CPU @ 2.30GHz
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             Intel(R) HD Graphics 520
GPU Driver Version                            21.20.16.4574
CPU JIT                                       [x]
Hardware Renderer                             [x]
Hardware Shader                               [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [x]
Shader JIT                                    [x]
System Region                                 -1
Shader Disk Cache                             [x]

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

1. log: Trying on Keyboard with Circle Mod
  2. log: Trying with a analog stick

If you’re using mouse and keyboard. You’ll need to use the Circle Mod option in order to sneak around.
Go to Emulation>Configuration>Controls and search for the Circle Mod option. Map that option to a key of your choice (make sure it doesn’t overlap with any of the other mapped keys), and head to a patch of grass in-game. Once next to the patch, hold down the Circle Mod key and try walking around. It should allow you to sneak.

Thank you for the fast reply, but that not work

my circle mod is on the M-key and there is no other comand on M. but it wont work on my gamepad

Well I did say ‘’If you’re using mouse and keyboard’’. If you’re using a controller, you’ll need to properly set the analog sticks in order for you to be able to sneak (by lightly moving the analog sticks). You can also do so at Emulation>Configuration>Controls using the aforementioned Set Analog Stick option.

yes, i know, i have already done this. But it dosnt work

Can you clarify exactly what isn’t working?

when i started the game i was able to sneak without any problems. After a certain time, when I restarted the game, I suddenly couldn’t sneak anymore, although I didn’t change anything on the controls. When I noticed this, I read through the solutions from others in forums and applied them. I noticed that I couldn’t sneak with either the keyboard or the gamepad. Resetting the control configuration did not help either.

Were you using your controller (with the analog stick set) or your keyboard at thid time?

Also, are you sure you’re attempting to sneak in a location that allows you to? Sneaking isn’t allowed inside of buildings or where ever there are no wild pokemon patches. So make sure you’re trying this next to a patch of grass.

I used the controller at this time. I know that I can only sneak near to grass

We can try resetting your configuration file to see if that solves the problem, but if that doesn’t work, I’m out of ideas.

Go to File>Open Citra Folder. Open up the config folder here and delete the qt-config.ini file located here (the .ini part may be hidden). Now restart Citra entirely (it should behave as if it’s the first time you’re launching it). Open up your game and hold down the D key whilst walking near a patch of grass (D is the default for Circle Mod).

I have already deleted this file, now again and this time it worked.
Thanks!

1 Like