Solved, I goofed up!

Issue:
I had extra ticked options after clicking generate on Cmake builder 3.8.1, and after continuing with the instructions by selecting the CITRA_USE_BUNDLED_SDL2 and CITRA_USE_BUNDLED_QT options, it still wouldn’t work. I did install Cmake 3.11.0 and uninstalled it after it didn’t work, I have no clue if this contributes to the issue.

System Information

Error message:

Target architecture: x86
Cache compiler flags ignored, please edit CMakeLists.txt to change the flags.
libpng not found. Some debugging features have been disabled.
Boost 1.63.0 or newer not found, falling back to externals
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:193 (message):
No bundled SDL2 binaries for your toolchain. Disable
CITRA_USE_BUNDLED_SDL2 and provide your own.

Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
See also “C:/Users/Pei Xin Tan/Documents/citra/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log”.
See also “C:/Users/Pei Xin Tan/Documents/citra/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log”.

Anyways, thank you! I have no prior experience to using any of these programs, and I am finding this challenging.

Any reason why you’re building instead of downloading builds from the website. Anyway I think you didn’t set the generator correctly. It happened to me once. Make sure it’s set to Visual Studio 15 2017 Win64

Oh! Are the builds included in the Citra download? I thought I have to build it from scratch.

Edit: Never mind, I am an idiot. I installed it in a different area. There were two different folders and I forgot what the 2nd one is for, and it didn’t have any executable files so I thought I have to build it from scratch. I found the correct folder and it does have the applications. Thank you so much for your help!