[Solved] Instant crash when launching a ROM after citra update + system restart

Issue:
Simple, i played Dragon quest monster joker 3 (english patched) yesterday, and i wanted to see if there was any update, so i tried the tool and he find one which is build 1086, the game was working properly, with known bugs. after the update, i continued to play, it was smoother, then when i finished playing, i saved and clicked stop in citra first tab : “file”, which has closed the apps, then i shut down my pc, today, i tried to relaunch citra,
i had to click the app 8 time in order to open 1 instance, then i tried to launch the game, then citra crashed.

I still have my old setup file and my save file.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 8.1 64 bits
  • CPU: Intel core i3 4150-T
  • GPU: Nvidia Geforce GT 720 2 GB GDDR3
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): 1086
  • Game: Dragon Quest Monster Joker 3 (English Patched)
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
here are the app crash dump given by the system / the log generated by citra that i got from
C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\Citra\log :

- Original size of the 3 files : 144 Mo
- Size when compressed : 1.86 Mo

http://www.mediafire.com/file/bv7hg7v7oy6xrao/log_citra.rar/file

citra_log.txt (8.1 KB)

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

It finally launched ! after 20 minutes of waiting with the emulator crash !
citra_log.txt (13.5 KB)

should be more patient,

i thought, this was fixed, but in reality, i just bluescreened, and i think i have to wait 20 more minute in order to start the game again, i hate my life.

conclusion : still not fixed, help.

Citra doesn’t support Rom modification officially, check if the same issue happens without any modification (clean ROM dump), if that’s the case upload your log again.

WELL, it was working PROPERLY before this update so sorry about what i’m saying : “lmao updates break The fast loading of roms” it’s was clearing supported with a “great” mention so, it is supported, + i’m not the only one who play this rom on this emulator, i tried with another rom ans STILL the problem, because of what i said.

Try the previous nightly build. see if the previous works or any other older build version that you remember working properly.

So i solved it by just downloading canary.

It run instantly and now run smoother ! wow, + 4 FPS in building centre, they are making great work with the models issues of the game (causing massive fps drop when lot of monster / NPC are on screen), when i had 20 FPS with nightly build, got 30 FPS near iron Ark now with canary!

When I save game in citra its not saving properly