Simple, i played Dragon quest monster joker 3 (english patched) yesterday, and i wanted to see if there was any update, so i tried the tool and he find one which is build 1086, the game was working properly, with known bugs. after the update, i continued to play, it was smoother, then when i finished playing, i saved and clicked stop in citra first tab : “file”, which has closed the apps, then i shut down my pc, today, i tried to relaunch citra,
i had to click the app 8 time in order to open 1 instance, then i tried to launch the game, then citra crashed.
I still have my old setup file and my save file.
- Operating System: Windows 8.1 64 bits
- CPU: Intel core i3 4150-T
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce GT 720 2 GB GDDR3
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1086
- Game: Dragon Quest Monster Joker 3 (English Patched)
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
here are the app crash dump given by the system / the log generated by citra that i got from
- Original size of the 3 files : 144 Mo
- Size when compressed : 1.86 Mo
citra_log.txt (8.1 KB)