Edit: Found log.citra_log.txt (23.9 KB)
Edit2: Solved. Turn off hardware shaders. Leave JLT Shaders if desired. Things are working fine FOR NOW.
After loading the ROM into Citra, I was met with a broken and glitched UI on the select language screen. Furthermore, other UIs such as text boxes are also missing. Playable but quite annoying.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4200M 2.50GHz
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4600
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary #866 and Citra Nightly #983
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Moon
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
[Language Selection Screen: Missing fancy UI]
[Proffessor video call: Text box missing]
[Trainer pass screen: Am I a blue or a white?]
TL;DR Entire UIs are missing from Ultra Moon.