Some games are toooo slow on yuzu and some won't work

Hi to all. I have problem with emulation games on yuzu. Super Mario Odyssey and Luigi’s Mansion 3 are too slow, Kirby Star Allies, Yoshi’s Crafted World and The Legend of Zelda Link’s Awakening stuck on black screen after launching. New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe and Diablo III stuck on launching screen. When change in settings from openGL to vulkan, emulator won’t start and crash after few seconds. My computer configuration is: i3 9100F, 16gb ram and rx 480 4gb. I have latest driver for my graphic card(download it today) and use windows 10, version 1909. Is it my computer too weak for emulation?

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

AMD has very bad OpenGL performance. It is to be expected that anything would run very badly with OpenGL on an AMD card.

Vulkan should work fine with your card. Try to DDU the driver and reinstall the most recent one afterwards.

Yoshi’s Crafted World doesn’t work as of yet. Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe is a 32bit game and those are not implemented either.

Diablo III should work fine. You may need to get a save to get past the EULA crash but it should boot fine either way.

Link’s awakeing starts with a black screen. After some seconds (20+ with async GPU) video playback starts which is not rendered because of a missing decoder. Press a button as soon as you hear audio playback.

Thanks for the answer.