As seen in the screenshot, the game is kind of glitching
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3300U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.10 GHz
- GPU: AMD Radeon™ Vega 6 Graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1769
- Game: Pokemon Omega Ruby
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (86.3 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1769 HEAD-3bb027a
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD Ryzen 3 3300U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.1
Graphics Renderer AMD Radeon(TM) Vega 6 Graphics
GPU Driver Version 26.20.11008.4009
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You have GDB debugging enabled. This will cause citra not to launch games. This is only intended for debugging purposes and should be disabled in settings.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
It wasn’t like this before. The game was running perfectly.
You’re mixing custom textures and a texture filter, please disable one of them as both cannot be used at the same time.