[SoS:ToT] HELP....again (im sorry..)

Issue:
I’m sorry for asking for help again after I just had my first problem solved not too long ago…but I need somebody to look for a problem for me again if it’s not too much. Thank you

About the problem. I just played normally until the festival day I encounter this glitch. My pet house vanish and replaced by this mountain-thing instead…And I can’t remove this glitch just by reboot the game

System Information

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1549 HEAD-c4ba7b3
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             GeForce MX130/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                            388.73
CPU JIT                                       [x]
Hardware Renderer                             [x]
Hardware Shader                               [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [x]
Shader JIT                                    [x]
System Region                                 1
Shader Disk Cache                             [x]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx
  • You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.

Did you manage to fix it?

No…I’m really bad at technology and coding :frowning:

Update the Nvidia drivers: https://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/159885/en-us you should select “clean install” in the installer just in case. Then open Nvidia Control Panel and Manage 3D settings and set preferred GPU back to Nvidia and set Power management mode to Prefer maximum performance.

1 Like

Doing this won’t impact the save file right?

Nope, but you ought to backup every now and then. When things go unexpected you would want to restore your saves :stuck_out_tongue:

I-I’ll try that later thank you… :sob:

It’s easy, don’t worry about it. and if you should make a backup just in case, although surely you will not lose anything

1 Like

Hi,Here’s the result

still not working…
citra_log.txt (48.1 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1549 HEAD-c4ba7b3
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             GeForce MX130/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                            446.14
CPU JIT                                       [x]
Hardware Renderer                             [x]
Hardware Shader                               [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [x]
Shader JIT                                    [x]
System Region                                 1
Shader Disk Cache                             [x]

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Hm

unmapped Read8 @ 0x00000000 at PC 0x004B745C

You have several lines with this. It is usually a sign of a corrupted rom, can you try redump the game using the guides below and have at least 4GB free space on your Nintendo 3DS’s SD card

Um…I don’t have 3ds…

If you don’t have one you would have needed to do it on a friend’s 3DS using your cartridge of the game. If you didn’t do that either then I guess this implies you commited piracy which is illegal. We are unable to give you further support until you legitimate dump the game.

Well. I do have my brother’s 3ds. What else do I need to fix my problem? Because I don’t really understand the guide…

Ps. Sorry for being an idiot ( ,_,)

You can ask him to do it. If needed he must hack his 3DS first as that is the prerequisite in order to use the guides above:

1 Like

Thank you. Where can I get on contact with him? There doesn’t seems to be any way on the site you send me…

Nevermind I found it…

just don’t mess with any bag related cheat it will give u that glitch