Sould I be able to run at full speed?

Issue:
I’ve been looking and reading a lot about the emulator, and I used the latest nightly build [Nightly Build - c2d36cd] and I just cannot get the 100% in any game at all. I’ve been able to play with other emulators but not citra. I was wondering if there is any software related issue or just my hardware being a problem.
I know citra does not have Vulkan support so that can be part of the problem, but with my specs I’m actually surprised te get such bottleneck.
Tried Pokemon OR, Ocarina of time, Majora’s Mask and Animal Crossing. And could not get more than 70% tops.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: AMD FX-8800P (8GB RAM)
  • GPU: Radeon R7 Graphics (integrated)
  • Citra Version (found in title bar):
  • Game: Pokemon Omega Ruby
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
citra_log.txt (5.3 KB)

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

Hi,

please keep in mind that Citra can only utilize 1 CPU core for emulation (a limitation carried over from the 3DS) and that it uses OpenGL to accelerate emulation. AMD’s OpenGL drivers are notoriously bad, which bottlenecks Citra’s performance unfortunately.

You can try enabling Hardware Shader in Emulation>Configuration>Graphics>Advanced Tab as this sometimes improves performance for AMD users, though this option is a bit hit or miss. It might improve it, but it might also hamper it unfortunately.