Sound "bug" on several games

Hello,
I downloaded citra yesterday, tried several games and noticed a problem.
When I have the LLE option in the sound settings, the game speed decreases (I’m at around 70% / 100%).
On the other hand, when I change LLE to HLE, the speed stays at 100% / 100% but the sound sizzles, during the music of the cinematics and when the characters are speaking (but not with the background music) and it is quite unbearable.
I tried with several games (Inazuma Eleven & Digimon among others).

Here is a Youtube video link which shows exactly what my problem is. In the comments, the video creator says that a “sound thing” can fix it but i don’t find what he’s talking about.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

citra_log.txt (45.7 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1690 HEAD-2ddecf3
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460  CPU @ 3.20GHz
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             GeForce GTX 750 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                            456.71
CPU JIT                                       [x]
Hardware Renderer                             [x]
Hardware Shader                               [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [x]
Shader JIT                                    [x]
System Region                                 -1
Shader Disk Cache                             [x]

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Please Help me :frowning_face:

There is nothing you can do as a user to “fix” it. LLE is used for debugging and not for regular use. HLE is not perfect so you will have to wait until it gets improved. You will have to bear with slow gameplay by using LLE or listening to the “sizzle” with HLE.

Sorry for the inconvenience.