Sound is wrong in Korg DSN-10

So I load up the Korg DSN-10 rom and it loads fine, but the sounds are just off. I have it on my 3ds xl and I know what it’s supposed to sound like, and the sounds are just off, it’s really hard to describe, but it’s like the gain is way too high so everything is distorted. Like it’s not correctly calibrated to play on a computer or something. It’s hard to explain but the sound itself is not being correctly emulated I think and I tried trying all the audio settings within Citra itself. Anyone have any ideas? Thank you very much.

System Information
Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
Intel Core i5 4460
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
Nightly 1621
KORG DSN-10

citra_log - Copy.txt (5.0 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Hi, are you able to run your game at full 100% speed? Audio is tied to the game speed on 3ds so any variation on that could cause the sound to sound off.

It’s at 100% speed. There are no variations to the emulation that I can see.

I’m kinda thinking this program in particular might just not be very compatible right now.
I know it will be extremely slow, but can you switch to LLE audio to see if the sound pitches are more accurate? It might just be impossible to tell because it will run like a slug, meaning the audio (which is tied to the game speed) might be too distorted to tell.