I hope it’s the right section to ask for this kind of help…
I can’t find any code for Pokémon X about the wild Pokémon modifier.
There are some to go through the walls, to have x999 of each object or to capture the trainer’s Pokémon, but this one just doesn’t.
For Pokemon Moon it exists and in fact I found it after a bit of effort, but for Pokémon X I gave up completely.
Please don’t talk to me about Pkhex because I don’t know how to use it and in addition, having the mac, it becomes even more complex to make it works (with Wineskin for example it doesn’t works).
Thanks in advance for your attention!
Sorry for my poor english…
- Operating System: MacOS Mojave
- CPU: 3,1 GHz Intel Core i5
- GPU: Intel Iris Pro Graphics 6200
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1372
- Game: Pokemon X
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):