Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
speed down inazuma eleven go galaxy
- Operating System: windows 10 Pro x64 bit
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i3-4030U CPU @ 1.90GHz (4 CPUs), ~1.9GHz
- GPU: Intel® HD Graphics Family
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 605
- Game: Inazuma eleven go galaxy supernova
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (49.6 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
I found some issues in that log that need resolving:
Try to enable/disable ‘Enable Hardware Shader’ and/or Accurate Multiplication/Accurate Geometry Shader. maybe this game performs poorly currently on citra, but your pc specs is not enough to run many games at decent speeds on citra currently.
Can you explain to me Accurate Geometry Shader for what ?
enabling ‘Enable Hardware Shader’ uses your gpu to speed up your games, those two settings bellow may fix some problems caused by it. some games may run better with a specific configuration on a specific hardware. playing with those settings may yield different results.