Speed Issue after every update

Issue:
Speed has dropped again at 60% after the new update. Every time i update citra the game lags at loading screen and the speed drops to around 60%. After this new update the game didn’t lag but the speed dropped to 60%. my game used to work very smooth at high graphics at 100-120% speed.

System Information

  • Operating System: Windows 10 64-bits
  • CPU: intel i3 4030U @1.9Ghz 4gb RAM
  • GPU: Nvidia Geforce 820M 2gb
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra 1578
  • Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (174.3 KB)

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1578 HEAD-7444c95
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4030U CPU @ 1.90GHz
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             GeForce 820M/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                            391.35
CPU JIT                                       [x]
Hardware Renderer                             [x]
Hardware Shader                               [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [x]
Shader JIT                                    [x]
System Region                                 -1
Shader Disk Cache                             [x]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

Ignore the bot, it is a bit dumb when it comes to old GPUs.

Try set Internal Resolution to like 2x instead of Auto.

Make sure you are using a high performance power plan in Windows and be plugged in.

1 Like

i tried doing that still no change. my windows power plan is on ultimate performance.
edit: i logged back into the game after restarting my pc again and now its working completely fine.

I see, maybe Windows Defender ran a scan or something :stuck_out_tongue: