When I entered the game sprinting was ok. After the first usapyon scene, when trying to sprint the bar just immediately depletes to become empty.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Education 21H1
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3200G with Radeon Vega Graphics 3.60 GHz
- GPU: AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1766
- Game: Yokai Watch 3 (USA)
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
(not really a screenshottable bug)
citra_log.txt.old.txt (15.7 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1766 HEAD-a6e7a81
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD Ryzen 3 3200G with Radeon Vega Graphics | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.1
Graphics Renderer AMD Radeon(TM) Vega 8 Graphics
GPU Driver Version 22.4.1 30.0.15021.1001
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [ ]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- Please enable the Vsync option if you are experiencing screen tearing.
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
I have removed cheats and I still cant sprint
Make sure you restart the game after turning the cheats off.
ive reinstalled the game and the bug still happens with cheats or no cheats