The game runs smooth and every input works, but every character is gone. It’s just their shadow?
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel I7-3770
- GPU: Nvidia GTX 980
- Citra Version (found in title bar):
- Game: Mario & Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story + Bowser Jr.’s Journey
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (57.3 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1580 HEAD-c4a4b40
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer GeForce GTX 980/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 432.00
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Turn on Accurate Multiplication in the Advanced graphics options in Citra and they should appear.