I was playing classic mode, and I won a battle. Then Citra shows “game”, then after the screen fades to white Citra just freezes and crashes. This also happens if I lose the game. If it matters, it was game 2 of ZSS’ classic mode route.
Also, if the CPU or I plays as Mario or Shulk, the game just loads forever while continuing to show tips (and Citra doesn’t crash).
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i7-8550U CPU @ 1.80GHz, 2001 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical
- GPU: ???
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1703
- Game: Super Smash Bros. 3DS
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (3.3 MB)