SSBU Black screen in Adventure mode

When I enter Adventure Mode, picture is visible. As soon as I start a fight with any spirit, the picture disappears, nothing is visible at all. It appears only if I lose the battle, go to the map and call the menu (sometimes I also need to get into the settings). After that, I start the same fight again, and the picture does not disappear. But every new fight I have to repeat this procedure, and my method does not always help. I attach the logs (judging by what I saw there, there is a big trouble)
Changing OpenGL to Vulkan doesn’t help. I tried to pull the switches in CPU debug menu, it did not help either. Removing updates and additions, as well as switching the checkboxes in the graphics menu didn’t give a result
If you need a video, let me know, I’ll record it.

System info

• CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2678 v3, 3.3 GHz
  • GPU: nVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti (core +100 MHz/Memory +300 MHz)
  • RAM: 16 GB DDR4
  • Yuzu Version: 487 / 1255 EA

Logs: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wcmKaZ2Yo6hxyJXnoturuwUpwofjIb4J/view?usp=sharing (too large to upload file on this site)

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

that is a known issue. Nothing you can do about that for now but wait for it to get fixed eventually.