Sector X warp area (or whatever it’s called) renders Fox’s ship upside-down. However, the level itself and the HUD renders just fine. Solar itself renders the entire level upside-down [sucks, because it’s my favorite].
- Operating System: Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-6200U CPU @ 2.30GHz x 4
- GPU: Intel® HD Graphics 520 (Skylake GT2)
- Citra Version (found in title bar): “Citra Canary 1049”
- Game: Star Fox 64 3D
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): [Didn’t realize I needed one as I post this. I got through the level reversing the controls in the in-game Options menu. My apologies.]
[This is embarrassing, but I didn’t realize I needed a log file until afterwards. The good thing is, at least, it is very easily circumvented.]