I have been playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf on Steam Deck using Citra for a couple of weeks. All had been fine. Yesterday, when I tried playing New Leaf, the ABXY buttons were no longer responsive. I tried different controller layouts. Same issue. I tried a Sony PlayStation wireless controller with Bluetooth. Same issue. The buttons work normally in every other emulator and Steam Deck game/app.
I suspect that the problem is the latest update in Steam OS or in Citra.
- Operating System: SteamOS 3.3.3
- CPU: It’s a Steam deck, so it has the typical Steam Deck CPU and GPU.
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1821
- Game: Animal Crossing New Leaf
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
I haven’t been able to get the diagnostic log. There is no separate log window when I follow the instructions!
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: