Citra on my computer have a strange bug, some games are more affected than others, here’s what happens:
- Operating System:Windows 10 Pro
- CPU: Intel Core I5 2,50ghz
- GPU: Intel HD 4000 (Open GL 4.0)
- Citra Version (found in title bar):Canary
- Game: All
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
This looks to be an unofficial build.
test with either canary or nightly.
the same thing happens in citra canary:
and on the nightly build:
I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.
Make sure you have the latest graphics drivers from Intel.
I have the latest drivers