Stuck on grey screen on yuzu mario odyssey

I downloaded mario odyssey and it’s stuck on a grey screen on launch

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by yuzu. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: Getting Log Files - yuzu

yuzu_log.txt (730 Bytes)

No game was booted in your log. If you are experiencing a crash then do not open yuzu again until after you posted the log as it gets purged when you reopen yuzu.
For more information, see Getting Log Files - yuzu

Please post a log file with the game running. Make sure to upload the log file after closing yuzu but not reopening it, else the log file gets overwritten.

yuzu_log.txt (730 Bytes)

No game was booted in your log. If you are experiencing a crash then do not open yuzu again until after you posted the log as it gets purged when you reopen yuzu.

yuzu_log.txt.old.txt (6.6 KB)

yuzu_log.txt.old.txt (2.6 MB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                               yuzu 545             .  HEAD-mainline-636-4747-g15a595064
Operating System                             Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                          Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                 OpenGL 4.6.0
Graphics Renderer                            NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                           511.79
CPU Accuracy                                 Auto
GPU Accuracy                                 High
Docked Mode                                  [x]
CPU Multicore                                [x]
Async GPU                                    [x]
Assembly Shaders                             [ ]
Async Shaders                                [ ]

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a human moderator to assist.

This is my log file. sorry it took so long

i can hear the audio and my joycons are rumbling but i can’t see anything but a black screen

Delete your dated repacked version of yuzu and stick to only files dumped from your console & mainline 1000 please.