Stuck on Launch screen [Pokemon SW]

Seen this happen to many people, tried most the solutions I saw, still stuck. Tried clearing shaders cache, still stuck but loading bar is just completly.
yuzu_log.txt (32.3 KB)
Seems to return to normal whenever I clear my save data.

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu 422             . HEAD-mainline-636-3641-g6cf899d30
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7300HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 4.6.0
Graphics Renderer                             GeForce GTX 1050/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                            451.67
Use Async GPU                                 [x]
BCAT Backend                                  none
GPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  Normal

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

just tried it again. I turned off Async and multicore and it worked. it took about 2 minutes but still. I dont know if this is just a one off occurrence or if I managed to fix it. however it is impossible for me to run the game with those turned off seeing it runs in about 10% speed
edit: seems like disabling multicore solves the problem but I cant play without it.

Sorry for the delayed answer.
Async should be safe to use, multicore has been giving us problems in pokemon games lately, we don’t have a fix yet.

Did Yuzu got sick, hope it will get well fast.
49 48 91 99

Sorry i didn’t get to reply to this earlier. I fixed it, I need to launch the game with multicore disabled, stop the emulation, then turn multicore back on and it works fine. But I cant run any mods aside from the Wifi fix, which is a reeeaaal bummer considering i really wanted the SSF mod to run so I could evolve my pokemon without trading. I’ve now just established a evolve condition myself and when thats met I just use PkHEX to evolve them.
thanks for replying tho. :+1:

Oh, I also found a glitch where the game time is always is 4 hours ahead of my actual time zone, which is probably caused by the time zone system not working properly and just sticking to whatever the default time zone is. I hope these glitches get fixed in the future, but in anyway I still appreciate the work all of you at the yuzu team are working on. Keep up the good work. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like