I tried to run Pokemon Sun, but it keeps stucking at launching screen
- Operating System: Windows 11
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i7-10750H
- GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1650
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 2029
- Game: Pokémon Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (6.3 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 2029 HEAD-fcc0fd6
Operating System Windows 11 Version 22H2 (Build 22621.2428)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API Unknown (?)
Graphics Renderer ?
GPU Driver Version ?
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You have GDB debugging enabled. This will cause citra not to launch games. This is only intended for debugging purposes and should be disabled in settings.