Sudden loss of controller support

Something in the latest Citra update (Nightly-1463) has completely broken all of my controller compatibility with Citra. When I downgrade to Nightly-1462 it works perfectly again. I am using a Dualshock 4 that is connected to my computer through the Sony Bluetooth adapter. Citra won’t recognize any controller inputs when I try to re-configure inputs or just play a game.

I can upload my config files if you need them, but since the most recent update was related to controllers I just wanted to let you know that whatever change was made broke the current set-up I have. For now I will continue to run Nightly-1462. Thanks!

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

I’m on 1465 at the moment and I’m having the same issue, however I’m not using the Sony adapter, just the regular bluetooth from the PC directly connected to the controller

But until this is fixed, how did you downgrade to 1462? and did you lose any progress or had any problemas with the games?