Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
I Decrypted my .CIA to a .CCI and upon running said .CCI, a fatal error occurs. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-10700 CPU @ 2.90GHz
- GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2070 GAMING
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1629
- Game: Super Mario 3D Land
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (29.4 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1629 HEAD-1bb2057
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700 CPU @ 2.90GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer GeForce RTX 2070/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 452.06
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- The ROM you are attempting to run is corrupted. Look here for instructions on how to properly dump ROMs from your 3DS. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-installed-titles/
To Play Without Fatal Error Test 2x Native