When I open super mario 3D Land it works fine but after 5 minutes the game freezes for 1 or 2 seconds and closes without any error message this only happens in this game in the others it works fine
- Operating System:
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i3-3220 CPU @ 3.30GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.3GHz
- GPU: Intel® HD Graphics (Ivy Bridge GT1)
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1696
- Game: Super mario 3D land
ccitra_log.txt.old.txt (700 Bytes) citra_log.txt (13.4 KB)
Your log file doesnt have the correct filter enabled. Please redo the first step of the log file guide: How to Upload the Log File
Specifically this part:
Please upload another log file using the guide.
I already edited it with the file that I was missing
The log file is incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:
- Open Citra, then go to
File>Open Citra Folder and open up the
log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
- Launch your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch and close citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
- Now upload the log file in this chat.
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1696 HEAD-8e3c767
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3220 CPU @ 3.30GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 2500
GPU Driver Version 10.18.10.4252
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. Downloads for Graphics
This driver is out of date. To update: Download win64_220.127.116.1161.zip (direct link) from Download Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows* [15.33]
Then follow this guide to install it: https://www.howtogeek.com/343287/how-to-fix-the-driver-being-installed-is-not-validated-for-this-computer-on-intel-computers/
Furthermore, because your iGPU has driver bugs, you’ll need to use an older version of Citra in order to prevent random freezing and crashing from occuring until you upgrade your hardware:
citra-windows-mingw-20191214-ddb7ead.7z from Release nightly-1392: Merge pull request #5020 from jroweboy/dynamic-mf · citra-emu/citra-nightly · GitHub
Extract it using Winrar or 7zip. Put the extracted folder anywhere you want. Now run citra-qt.exe from the folder and run your game.
Thank you now it does not close alone