The game goes all white when I’m trying to open; I got through this once by disabling and enabling Accurate Multiplication (this was when I beat the game). But after beating the special worlds I’ve been brought back to the start screen and this time it won’t work. I’d appreciate the help. I’m at the part where I have to beat the game again but as Luigi.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz
- GPU: Intel(R) Core™ i7-10750H
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1779
- Game: Super Mario 3D Land
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (21.6 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: