Super Mario 3D Land issue

Issue:
Hello. I’ve been playing Super Mario 3D Land for the past few months and everything was normal until today. I completed World 8 and, after returning to the title screen, the Streetpass option appears and after I press the A button on the title screen, both screens go blank. The audio keeps playing but the FPS drop to 0 and the game doesn’t respond to any buttons. I tried restarting the game but the error keeps happening.

P.S.: The language of both game and emulator are in Spanish

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64 bits)
  • CPU: Intel Core i5-8265U
  • GPU: Intel UHD Graphics 620
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1554
  • Game: Super Mario 3D Land
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HXd2EtXUwaJixd5KZh12NcSeax-gKyKg/view?usp=sharing

Have you died more than 5 times in a level to get the white Tanooki suit?
If you haven’t than there will be falling stars on your file save,BUT Citra for some reason can’t handle the stars.
If you have a savestate during a level,I recommend going back and dying 5 times and beating the stage with the white Tanooki suit.I you do not have a savestate,I do not know if there is anything you can do.

Does that mean that I can’t get a file with shiny stars but instead a file with only normal stars? Because I have 2 files, one with five stars (not shiny) and the other one mentioned above. Fortunately, I made a save state during the last castle in case something like this happened. I’ll go and load the file to try it.

Welp, it seems that it worked. I can access my save files and play again. I just feel a bit dissapointed that I can’t get a file with shiny stars. I hope they solve that problem in the next builds. Anyways, thanks for the solution.