Issue: Super Mario 3D Land BSODs.
Before it worked perfectly fine, but now it gives me a blue screen. And then my computer stops responding for a while.
System Informationemphasized text
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™2 Quad CPU Q9400 @ 2.66GHz 2.67 GHz
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1697
- Game: Super Mario 3D Land (USA) (En,Fr,Es) (Decrypted)
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (7.0 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: