Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury: World 4-Mystery House (Mystery House Mad Dash) Crash

Whenever I attempt to enter World 4-Mystery House (Mystery House Mad Dash) as soon as the countdown to start the level is finished, the emulator starts to have intense lag and eventually crashes. The level never loads, it just gets stuck on the red screen and completely closes the emulator after a short time. yuzu_log.txt (587.2 KB)

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu 571             . HEAD-mainline-636-4858-g41b7dcfe8
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor               | AVX2 | FMA
RAM                                           15.93 GB
Pagefile / Swap                               6.38 GB
Graphics API                                  Vulkan 1.2.170
Graphics Renderer                             Radeon RX 580 Series
GPU Driver Version                            AMD proprietary driver 2.0.179
Docked Mode                                   [x]
CPU Multicore                                 [x]
Async GPU                                     [x]
Assembly Shaders                              [ ]
Async Shaders                                 [x]
CPU Accuracy                                  Accurate
GPU Accuracy                                  Normal

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

did you try setting the accuracy level of the GPU to high , that worked for me
(i use a RX570 , and in most games it works better to have the GPU accuracy set to high)

I actually usually have it on high, but I encountered the issue while it was set on high. So I thought lowering it might help, but it didn’t

only thing i can think of is that youre maybe mis a update or mods (mods can be downloaded from the yuzu website)
see Screenshot which mods and update i use

I have the update, but I do not have any of the mods, I’ll try the dynamic res because I know that’s an issue in some switch games

can help indeed ,
you can ofcource also download the other mods , just in case :wink:

So, I tried all the mods, and I somehow finally got an error to show up when the emulator crashed (Sadly the mods did not work)image