Im not being able to get past the menu screen in Super Mario Kart 8 deluxe on yuzu.As the emulator just gets stuck on it and doesnt respond.Then i have to stop it through task manager
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
MK8D needs firmware files to be dumped to work.
Some games such as
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe require the use of files found inside the
Nintendo Switch System Update Firmware to be playable. In this step, we will now dump the firmware files from your Switch for use in yuzu.
- 5a. Boot your Nintendo Switch into RCM mode[#Booting into RCM] and make sure it is connected to your computer.
- 5b. Run TegraRcmGUI. In the
Payloadtab of TegraRcmGUI, click on the folder icon and navigate to the
hekate.binfile you extracted earlier. (step 3b)
- 5c. Click on
Inject Payloadand your Switch will boot into the Hekate menu.
- 5d. When it has successfully booted into the Hekate menu, tap on
Payloads. This will show a list of payloads.
- 5e. Tap on
fusee-primary.binin the list of payloads.
- 5f. Your Switch will launch into Custom Firmware Mode (CFW), and once your Switch has booted into the home menu, press and hold the R button on your controller and launch a game. This will launch the Homebrew Menu in
title override mode.
- 5g. Either use the touchscreen or navigate using your controller, and select
- 5h. Select
console and Goldleaf settingsnear the bottom.
- 5i. Select
Firmware and updates.
- 5j. Select
- 5k. Select
- 5h. Once the copy finishes, the
.ncafiles will be located in your SD card in
sd:/switch/Goldleaf/dump/updatein a folder named after the firmware revision dumped. Turn off your switch, eject the SD card, connect it to your PC and copy the contents of this folder to
%YUZU_DIR%/nand/system/Contents/registered. Alternatively, you can write
%appdata%\yuzu\nand\system\Contents\registeredin the address bar of a file explorer.