I know this is an old issue. Super Mario Maker actually loads for me in an older build (Canary- cc8f426) but not this one. I don’t know what do I need to do so that it doesn’t trigger the infinite eating of peas/nuggets. (I have the mii data, of course, and system archives)
- Operating System: Windows 8.1
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i3-4030U @ 1.90GHz
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics Family
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary- 2ca5e92
- Game: Super Mario Maker
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
[ 0.000000] Common.Filesystem common/file_util.cpp:GetUserPath:695: Using the local user directory
[ 0.623136] Loader core/loader/loader.cpp:GetLoader:137: File D:/Sahil/3DS/3DS Games/Mii Maker.app has a different type than its extension.
[ 0.628179] Frontend citra_qt/main.cpp:CheckForUpdates:458: Unable to start check for updates
setGeometry: Unable to set geometry 740x500+626+137 on QWidgetWindow/‘ConfigureDialogWindow’. Resulting geometry: 740x564+626+137 (frame: 8, 31, 8, 8, custom margin: 0, 0, 0, 0, minimum size: 413x564, maximum size: 16777215x16777215).