Super Mario Odyssey crash

I belive it is still an ongoing issue but since i am not sure, here it is, on Dark Side of The Moon upon defeating all 4 brodals and their robot they drop three power moons, the emulator always crash after picking up this three moons with or without mods, going into a black screen and then closing by itself, i have to play on vulkan since i am on an AMD card my specs are.

Ryzen 7 2700
32G ram 2666
RX590

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Try doing this in docked mode.

Ty for your quick reply, i already tried this in docked mode, undocked, with old and last revision of the emulator and it’s all the same, with mods and without mods.

Can you get me a log file after the crash?

I have the exact same issue, I am running:
AMD Ryzen 5 3550H
AMD Radeon RX 560X (Notebook GPU)
8 GB DDR4 RAM
512 GB NVMe SSD
Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Vulkan backend
Yuzu 595

Edit: Fixed the bug by running in undocked mode. You can save and then do the rest of it in docked mode.

I’ve been having the same issue but I don’t know how to run in unlocked mode. The version of yuzu I’m using right now is 545.

I tried looking up how to run the game in unlocked mode but it only came up with a bunch of videos for downloading a hack. I tried going with this method but ended up downloading a bunch of malware.

This thread is over a year old but it would mean a lot to get some help regarding this issue. Thanks.

Dont bother using an ancient repack of yuzu. Latest yuzu will outperform it by miles.

All you have to do is use latest official yuzu and the hotkey to unlock fps is ctrl u when game is running